miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

I'm back with this blog

Hola, se que estuve ausente por mucho tiempo pero estoy de vuelta, aunque con un cambio, este blog ya no será exclusivo para png's sino que tendrá cosas al azar, la mayoría sobre Connie pero también sobre otros artistas o personas que encuentro interesantes. Y no lo sé, a veces un poco sobre mí. Espero que podamos intercambiar ideas y opiniones ^-^

Hello, I know i was absent for a long time but i'm back, with a little change though, this blog won't be exclusive to png's anymore, i will post random stuff, mostly about Connie but also about other artists or people who i find interesting, and i don't know, sometimes a little about me. I hope we can exchange ideas and opinions, and sorry for my english i've learnt it by myself... i know it's a mess ^-^


Welcome edit / Edición de bienvenida


Connie Talbot png

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...